HBR Consulting knows the difficulty legal departments have evaluating their processes. At CLOC, group leaders will try to help operations professionals make the grade.
- DOJ Names Larry Thompson as Corporate Monitor for VW
- Legal Weed Company Gets Some More Lawyer-Shareholders
- Affordable Care Act Records Part of Nonprofit's Oversight Efforts
- World Bank Taps Pascale DuBois as Next Integrity Vice President
- $28M Settlement Ends Decade-Old Securities Fraud Case
- New Counsel Rules Meant to Keep Sharks Out of 'Ocean of Data' Could Slow Work, Raise Costs, Firms Say
- Securities Law Disclosure Checklist for Alleged (or Confirmed) Misconduct
- For Law Firms, Where Is the Digital-Age Sweet Spot Between Business Growth and Data Security?
- AG Sessions’ Immigration Directive Foreshadows Return of Worksite Enforcement
- A Perfect Global Storm: In-House Leaders See Rough Waters, Similar Challenges
Our annual look at how much the nation’s top legal officers earn—and what the components are in their hefty pay packets.
Suits by trolls still bedevil patent holders, despite efforts to rein them in.
As 2016 comes to an end, the financial services industry is facing an increasingly vigilant regulatory landscape. This white Paper examines the key trends to watch in the new year. Learn more now!
Corporate IT is moving to the cloud.
The use of social media by individuals in and outside of the workplace is widespread and continues to grow. Create a Social Media policy that protects your company.
This white paper discusses what not to believe about arbitration.
Conflicts are hard to manage.
Keep your communications privileged, and ensure that employees understand their role.
Only the smartest companies can both protect that information and leverage it for business opportunities. Do you have updated, current drafts of these important documents?
This resource addresses key issues for employers to consider when terminating an employee and best practices to minimize claims of wrongful discharge.
Knowledge, know-how, and the ability to respond with confidence. Learn the keys to position yourself as a trusted corporate advisor.
Protect your company and its shareholders by educating directors with an overview of their fiduciary duties and the potential consequences, both personal and for the business.
This white paper will help businesses generate, track, maintain, and report on important business contracts.
A new era of data-driven risk. What organizations need to know about the state of cyber threats, information governance, and e-discovery.
Don't get burned by unmanaged preservation duties, ineffective litigation holds, and faulty deletion strategies.