As more and more companies enter the burgeoning cyberinsurance marketplace, they often ask policyholder counsel like me how they can choose the best cyberpolicy when confronted with so many choices. When the marketplace was still in its infancy just a few years ago, this was a considerably harder question because the policy forms, including the scope of first party and liability coverages being offered by different insurers, varied so drastically.
- NY AG Settles With 3 Mobile Health App Makers on Misleading Claims Charges
- Patent Lawyers, Anticipating a Shake-Up, Warily Watch SCOTUS
- When Insurers Refused to Pay Verizon’s $48M Legal Bill, This Lawyer Hit Back
- Instacart Strikes Deal to End Worker Classification Suit
- ZTE Corp. Pleads Guilty to Violating Iran Trade Sanctions
- EBay Cleared of Seller's Alleged Patent Infringement
- Statutory Damages: The Future of Cybersecurity Litigation
- In-House Legal Technology Adoption Often Pivots on One Key Variable: Project Sponsors
- How Do I Secure My World? Keeping Info Safe as Lines Blur Between Personal, Professional Lives
- 10 Ways to Avoid W-2 Phishing Schemes
Our annual look at how much the nation’s top legal officers earn—and what the components are in their hefty pay packets.
Suits by trolls still bedevil patent holders, despite efforts to rein them in.
Moving your eDiscovery function to a public utility cloud-based platform can improve alignment with the overall IT strategy and create better integration with information governance.
As 2016 comes to an end, the financial services industry is facing an increasingly vigilant regulatory landscape. This white Paper examines the key trends to watch in the new year. Learn more now!
This White Paper will help businesses generate, track, maintain, and report on important business contracts.
This updated report has tips and tricks to help you manage your legal holds and gives counsel the starting points they need to make their own strategies for navigating legal holds.
This White Paper explores five critical stages of policy management to help organizations meet the rigorous standards demanded by today’s environment.
Protect your company and its shareholders by educating directors with an overview of their fiduciary duties and the potential consequences, both personal and for the business, of breaching those duties.
This resource addresses key issues for employers to consider when terminating an employee. It also provides best practices to minimize claims of wrongful discharge by former employees and maximize employers' ability to defend against claims filed.
In this white paper, we will explore the implications of a value-based approach, and how new innovations in technology are breaking down the barriers of communication in the legal ecosystem.
More parties and attorneys would opt for arbitration over litigation if misconceptions about the arbitral process were shattered. This white paper discusses what not to believe about arbitration.
The Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics is the premier association of the industry's top C&E professionals. Each year, the SCCE's Compliance & Ethics Institute brings the brightest and the best together to improve individually and industry-wide. Hear a sampling from a few of the speakers and what the conference offers.