As it deals with the fallout from the largest phone recall in history, Samsung Electronics Co. would be wise to work more closely with the U.S. government, product lawyers and in-house counsel say.
- Boards Have Gotten the Memo About Cybersecurity Preparedness
- How Verizon's Lawyers Deal With Threats of Bad Publicity
- World Bank Report Ranks Asian Nations as Best Places to Do Business
- AARP Sues the EEOC to Enjoin Workplace Wellness Program Regulation
- When an Upcoming Trial Is Keeping You Up at Night
- Sonoco Promotes Corporate Attorney to GC
- 3 Partnerships Bringing AI to GCs and Compliance Professionals
- Denton's Nextlaw Invests in Qualmet in Effort to Measure Legal Service Quality
- Former AOL Counsel, Big Data Expert Joins Venable as Partner in Privacy, Data Security Practice
- 3 Ways Attorneys Bolster In-house Counsel’s Enterprise Cybersecurity Efforts
Our annual look at how much the nation’s top legal officers earn—and what the components are in their hefty pay packets.
Suits by trolls still bedevil patent holders, despite efforts to rein them in.
This resource addresses key issues for employers to consider when terminating an employee. It also provides best practices to minimize claims of wrongful discharge by former employees and maximize employers' ability to defend against claims filed.
In this new Forrester report discover key strategies to build a high-performance security organization.
Learn the six steps business can take today to build a more relevant security strategy.
In this white paper, we will explore the implications of a value-based approach, and how new innovations in technology are breaking down the barriers of communication in the legal ecosystem.
More parties and attorneys would opt for arbitration over litigation if misconceptions about the arbitral process were shattered. This white paper discusses what not to believe about arbitration.
The Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics is the premier association of the industry's top C&E professionals. Each year, the SCCE's Compliance & Ethics Institute brings the brightest and the best together to improve individually and industry-wide. Hear a sampling from a few of the speakers and what the conference offers.
In this white paper, our experts will discuss how to calculate the total project cost of eDiscovery for your company and practices that enhance cost predictability, efficiency, and alignment with your business goals.
Find out exactly what your team is spending on each stage of the process.
Only the smartest companies can both protect that information and leverage it for business opportunities. Do you have updated, current drafts of these important documents?
Modern IPMS systems are now available to drive the value of intellectual property and meet the needs of today's IP organization. Understand IP trends and ways to increase ROI.