This week seems a good time to assess leadership qualities as they relate to tone at the top.
- Berkeley Research Group Taps New GC
- Yahoo's Name Change Highlights Costly but (Sometimes) Effective Strategy
- 4 Lessons for In-House Lawyers From the Bio-Rad Whistleblower Trial
- Nvidia Snags Cooley IP Lawyer as General Counsel
- Ex-GC Takes Bio-Rad to Trial, Claims He Was Fired for Reporting FCPA Breaches
- Trump's Election Sparks New Interest in Pro Bono
- Tone at the (Very) Top: Assessing Leadership Qualities During Inauguration Week
- Daily Fantasy Sports and the Perils of Outlier Marketing
- Cosby's Coverage Dispute Has Ramifications for Many Policyholders
- Effective Employee Training Increasingly Important Amid Increased Whistleblower Liability and Damage Awards
Our annual look at how much the nation’s top legal officers earn—and what the components are in their hefty pay packets.
Suits by trolls still bedevil patent holders, despite efforts to rein them in.
This updated report has tips and tricks to help you manage your legal holds and gives counsel the starting points they need to make their own strategies for navigating legal holds.
This White Paper explores five critical stages of policy management to help organizations meet the rigorous standards demanded by today’s environment.
Protect your company and its shareholders by educating directors with an overview of their fiduciary duties and the potential consequences, both personal and for the business, of breaching those duties.
Learn the 5 Easy Steps to CUT Discovery Cost in the Instant Access Infographic.
For firms, metrics can quantify success, build stronger client relationships, and deliver information that’s critical to maintaining profitability and competitiveness in the growing buyer’s market.
This resource addresses key issues for employers to consider when terminating an employee. It also provides best practices to minimize claims of wrongful discharge by former employees and maximize employers' ability to defend against claims filed.
In this white paper, we will explore the implications of a value-based approach, and how new innovations in technology are breaking down the barriers of communication in the legal ecosystem.
More parties and attorneys would opt for arbitration over litigation if misconceptions about the arbitral process were shattered. This white paper discusses what not to believe about arbitration.
The Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics is the premier association of the industry's top C&E professionals. Each year, the SCCE's Compliance & Ethics Institute brings the brightest and the best together to improve individually and industry-wide. Hear a sampling from a few of the speakers and what the conference offers.
In this white paper, our experts will discuss how to calculate the total project cost of eDiscovery for your company and practices that enhance cost predictability, efficiency, and alignment with your business goals.