You want your lawyers to be insurgents, thinking outside of the box, working efficiently, and treating the company the same way an owner would in terms of managing resources and costs.
- Corporate Governance and Independent Directors’ Role in Public Companies With Dual Share Structure
- New Immigration Regulation Implements the American Competitiveness in the Twenty-First Century Act
- What Steps Should Covered Entities, Business Associates Take to Combat Cyberthreats?
- Protecting Attorney-Client Privilege with Former Employees
- Trademark Symbols: Powerful Tools for In-House Counsel?
- With Infringement Complaints, Qualcomm GC Says It's Time for 'Affirmative Action' Against Apple
- Should Trump Org GC Be Renewing Russia-Related Domains Right Now?
- AstraZeneca Snuffs Out ‘Promise of the Patent’ Rule. Now What?