United Parcel Service Inc. suffered a data breach exposing customer information, but many of the company's responses provide useful lessons for in-house counsel.
- NLRB Means Business About Zero Tolerance Rules
- Michigan Experimenting With Dedicated 'Business Courts'
- The Dividing Line: Master Agreement v. Statements of Work
- 6.1M Workers Could Benefit from Raised Overtime Threshold
- Covenant-Lite Loans: Borrowers Are Running the Show
- Temporary Workers, Enduring Liability
Last year's gains for general counsel pay are holding. Are good times back to stay?
In the 2014 version of our Best Legal Departments competition, the winners are a diverse bunch and all are multifaceted multitaskers.