Employers and their general counsel across the country are beginning to consider the legal issues involved when an employee is exposed to the virus.
- Workplace Disputes Under the Stored Communications Act
- It's Gonna Cost You: Rise in Corporate Litigation
- When the GC's On-Site, It's More Than Just Paperwork
- Embattled Millikin Steps Down as GM’s General Counsel
- Cost Savings As a Risk Management Strategy
- Tech Sector Gives Thumbs-Up to PTO Director Pick
We asked corporate counsel and some law firm partners what bothers them about their opposite numbers. They dished—but they also offered solutions to the main problem, a breakdown in communication.
Last year's gains for general counsel pay are holding. Are good times back to stay?