The "2015 Report on the State of the Legal Market" reveals a clear advantage on the buyer's side of legal services.
- NFL Players Union Kicks Off Action Against Conduct Code
- Roundtable Discussion: The Pros and Cons of Arbitration
- After Sony Hack, More HIPAA Scrutiny Likely
- Is Your Patent Ready For Litigation? A Checklist
- Ex-Wikimedia Counsel Takes Libertarian Think Tank GC Job
- Here Comes the Second Stage of Canada's Antispam Law
Following the data to see where your departments are right now, and what's on the agenda for next year.
Patent trolls continue to up the lawsuit count as companies fight back. Which means plenty of work for the law firms chosen to file or defend patent suits.