In a new survey, just 22 percent of law firms said they are profiting by offering alternative fee arrangements to corporate clients.
- Stepping Up Your FCPA Compliance Program
- HR Paperwork, Meet the Paperless HR Office
- Protect Trade Secrets When Bidding for Government Work
- Should Boards Play Hardball With Hand-Picked Successors?
- Investigation Finds $5M of PTO Mismanagement and Waste
- Airlines Say TSA Fee Hike Will Make Ticket Prices Soar
Last year's gains for general counsel pay are holding. Are good times back to stay?
In the 2014 version of our Best Legal Departments competition, the winners are a diverse bunch and all are multifaceted multitaskers.