In-house counsel, outside lawyers and former federal officials had plenty to say to each other at ALM's 2014 Environmental Compliance and Commitment Legal Summit.
- 6 Months' Probation for SC State Ex-GC in Corruption Case
- Are You a Joint Employer? Take a Test and See
- Standardizing Contract Language: A Compliance Adventure
- How to Deploy an Effective Veterans Hiring Initiative
- Can 'The Virgin Way' of Unlimited Vacation Time Work?
- New Legal Energy at Council on Environmental Quality
We asked corporate counsel and some law firm partners what bothers them about their opposite numbers. They dished—but they also offered solutions to the main problem, a breakdown in communication.
Last year's gains for general counsel pay are holding. Are good times back to stay?