A new survey of executives in financial services indicates that these firms are not necessarily giving regulatory compliance the sort of attention that it deserves.
- Attorney-Client Privilege in OSHA Compliance Self-Audits
- Bad Online Reviews Can Be a Legal Matter
- The In-house Counsel Whose Name Is on the BoA Settlement
- University Professors Assoc. GC at the Head of the Class
- Conflicting Roles: General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
- National Mortgage Insurance Corp. Secures a New GC
Last year's gains for general counsel pay are holding. Are good times back to stay?
In the 2014 version of our Best Legal Departments competition, the winners are a diverse bunch and all are multifaceted multitaskers.