Since 2007, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has granted the five banks that signed criminal plea deals last week at least 19 waivers to continue normal operations despite their misconduct.
- 'Tone From the Middle' for Better Ethics and Compliance
- Corporate Nightmares: Identifying Your Biggest Risks
- 4 Steps Boards Should Take Toward Compliance 2.0
- Delaware's General Corporation Law: Proposed Changes
- Australian GCs Aim to Reform Regulatory Policy
- The Problem With 'Jack of All Trades' Data Security
The winners of our 2015 Best Legal Departments competition all rise above what a group of lawyers is expected to do, with innovation, a sense of community, even a bit of swagger.
Following the data to see where your departments are right now, and what's on the agenda for next year.