The U.S. Supreme Court's "Young v. United Parcel Service" ruling provides some guidance for employers dealing with potential liability from pregnancy discrimination claims.
- Creditors' Rights in Chapter 11: Use Them or Lose Them
- Microsoft GC Tells Suppliers to Provide Paid Time Off
- In Corporate Culture, Prioritize Justice for All
- Google CLO, Tech Coalition Call for Surveillance Reform
- Data Shows 2014 a Historic Year for Patent Litigation
- A Paperless Approach to Proxy Materials
Following the data to see where your departments are right now, and what's on the agenda for next year.
Patent trolls continue to up the lawsuit count as companies fight back. Which means plenty of work for the law firms chosen to file or defend patent suits.