In addition to enforcing the Federal Trade Commission Act, it looks like Federal Trade Commission is taking Restore Online Shoppers' Confidence Act out for a test drive.
- Will Supreme Court Step in on Stem Cell Patents?
- Keeping Your Company 'Safe & Sound' From Digital Attack
- Corporate Insurance Policies vs. Ebola Issues
- Are Your Contracts Ready for a Cybersecurity Breach?
- Bitcoin Lawyer Exchanges GC for Executive Director Title
- The Frightful Trademarking of Halloween
Patent trolls continue to up the lawsuit count as companies fight back. Which means plenty of work for the law firms chosen to file or defend patent suits.
We asked corporate counsel and some law firm partners what bothers them about their opposite numbers. They dished—but they also offered solutions to the main problem, a breakdown in communication.