Legal consultants and private-practice attorneys say Uber’s legal department needs to sort out a reporting structure and how to handle the Covington report without former CEO Travis Kalanick there to lead.
- Cynthia Cole's Unexpected Path From GC to CEO at Spectra7
- Amazon's GC on 'No-Lose' Talent Program in Legal Department
- Fintech Credit Karma Names Its First GC
- Google's Top Lawyer Says Digital-Evidence Law Needs 'Fundamental Realignment'
- National Retail Federation GC to Retire After 23 Years
- Sleepless Nights for GCs Caused by Regulations and Crisis Management
- In Conversation: A GC and Outside Counsel Compare Notes on Keeping Their Business Relationship Honest and Strong
- Preventing and Resolving Software Implementation Disputes: Litigation
- Preventing and Resolving Software Implementation Disputes: Attempting to Resolve Disputes Without Litigation
- 10 Mistakes to Avoid in Your Employee Handbook
The purpose of this survey is to understand how America's top corporations are compensating their in-house legal staff.
Financial institutions are challenged to meet compliance obligations in a more cost-effective and agile way. Find out how to integrate your existing compliance programs under one unified umbrella.
Moving your eDiscovery function to a public utility cloud-based platform can improve alignment with the overall IT strategy and create better integration with information governance.
Although every company is different from a culture and risk tolerance perspective, this White Paper contains a checklist for every corporate compliance function to follow.
More than ever, financial firms are being held accountable for the compliance failure of their vendors. Establishing a risk scoring system can help protect firms and prevent liability.
Keep your communications privileged, and ensure that employees understand their role.
Protect your company and its shareholders by educating directors with an overview of their fiduciary duties and the potential consequences, both personal and for the business.
This resource addresses key issues for employers to consider when terminating an employee and best practices to minimize claims of wrongful discharge.
Only the smartest companies can both protect that information and leverage it for business opportunities. Do you have updated, current drafts of these important documents?
As 2016 comes to an end, the financial services industry is facing an increasingly vigilant regulatory landscape. This white Paper examines the key trends to watch in the new year. Learn more now!
Understand the ROI, create a rock-solid case, and get decision makers to buy in.
Knowledge, know-how, and the ability to respond with confidence. Learn the keys to position yourself as a trusted corporate advisor.
The use of social media by individuals in and outside of the workplace is widespread and continues to grow. Create a Social Media policy that protects your company.
A new era of data-driven risk. What organizations need to know about the state of cyber threats, information governance, and e-discovery.
Corporate IT is moving to the cloud.
This white paper discusses what not to believe about arbitration.