Most in legal and HR are hopeful about the future of the workplace as it relates to innovation, but some are fearful of change and regulation.
- With Eyes on Patent Venue Reform, What Should In-House Counsel Expect?
- The Cyber Divide: Former FCC Cybersecurity Counsel on Government, Corporate Collaboration
- Company Reporting on Businesses' Debt Cannot Use Shield Law, Judge Rules
- CFPB Barred, For Now, From Naming Company Under Investigation
- Health Insurers Band Together for Billions in ACA Payments
- Q&A: Why Class Action Reform Bill Isn't as Bad as It Seems
- 5 Takeaways From Oracle's Appeal of Google's Jury Win
- 3 Ways In-House Counsel Can Navigate International Data Regulations
- Improving Law: Lawyers, Technologists and Executives on an Evolving Industry
- Dodging a Bullet: Walmart Escapes Sanctions Despite Failing to Preserve Exiting Employee Data
Our annual look at how much the nation’s top legal officers earn—and what the components are in their hefty pay packets.
Suits by trolls still bedevil patent holders, despite efforts to rein them in.
This updated report has tips and tricks to help you manage your legal holds and gives counsel the starting points they need to make their own strategies for navigating legal holds.
This White Paper explores five critical stages of policy management to help organizations meet the rigorous standards demanded by today’s environment.
Protect your company and its shareholders by educating directors with an overview of their fiduciary duties and the potential consequences, both personal and for the business, of breaching those duties.
Learn the 5 Easy Steps to CUT Discovery Cost in the Instant Access Infographic.
For firms, metrics can quantify success, build stronger client relationships, and deliver information that’s critical to maintaining profitability and competitiveness in the growing buyer’s market.
This resource addresses key issues for employers to consider when terminating an employee. It also provides best practices to minimize claims of wrongful discharge by former employees and maximize employers' ability to defend against claims filed.
In this white paper, we will explore the implications of a value-based approach, and how new innovations in technology are breaking down the barriers of communication in the legal ecosystem.
More parties and attorneys would opt for arbitration over litigation if misconceptions about the arbitral process were shattered. This white paper discusses what not to believe about arbitration.
The Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics is the premier association of the industry's top C&E professionals. Each year, the SCCE's Compliance & Ethics Institute brings the brightest and the best together to improve individually and industry-wide. Hear a sampling from a few of the speakers and what the conference offers.
In this white paper, our experts will discuss how to calculate the total project cost of eDiscovery for your company and practices that enhance cost predictability, efficiency, and alignment with your business goals.