The Federal Reserve Board wants to ban from banking for life two former managing directors of JPMorgan Securities in Hong Kong in connection with violations of bribery and other anti-corruption laws.
- Inside Meetup's Decision to Help Coordinate Immigration Ban Protests
- Did SCOTUS Miss Chance to Fine-Tune IP Protection for Apparel?
- McDonald's Trump Tweet Reveals Social Media Dangers for Legal
- IBM's Watson Makes New Inroads Into Legal With Discovery, Business Research Offerings
- Google’s Self-Driving Unit Hires New Public Policy Lead
- Supreme Court Weighing Microsoft Case Over Class Certification Appeals
- Statutory Damages: The Future of Cybersecurity Litigation
- In-House Legal Technology Adoption Often Pivots on One Key Variable: Project Sponsors
- How Do I Secure My World? Keeping Info Safe as Lines Blur Between Personal, Professional Lives
- 10 Ways to Avoid W-2 Phishing Schemes
Our annual look at how much the nation’s top legal officers earn—and what the components are in their hefty pay packets.
Suits by trolls still bedevil patent holders, despite efforts to rein them in.
The use of social media by individuals in and outside of the workplace is widespread and continues to grow. However, improper and inappropriate use by employees carries tremendous legal risk for the employer.
Moving your eDiscovery function to a public utility cloud-based platform can improve alignment with the overall IT strategy and create better integration with information governance.
As 2016 comes to an end, the financial services industry is facing an increasingly vigilant regulatory landscape. This white Paper examines the key trends to watch in the new year. Learn more now!
This White Paper will help businesses generate, track, maintain, and report on important business contracts.
This updated report has tips and tricks to help you manage your legal holds and gives counsel the starting points they need to make their own strategies for navigating legal holds.
This White Paper explores five critical stages of policy management to help organizations meet the rigorous standards demanded by today’s environment.
Protect your company and its shareholders by educating directors with an overview of their fiduciary duties and the potential consequences, both personal and for the business, of breaching those duties.
This resource addresses key issues for employers to consider when terminating an employee. It also provides best practices to minimize claims of wrongful discharge by former employees and maximize employers' ability to defend against claims filed.
In this white paper, we will explore the implications of a value-based approach, and how new innovations in technology are breaking down the barriers of communication in the legal ecosystem.
More parties and attorneys would opt for arbitration over litigation if misconceptions about the arbitral process were shattered. This white paper discusses what not to believe about arbitration.