Glassdoor general Counsel Brad Serwin recently spoke with Corporate Counsel about the company's subpoena fight with the federal government, the company itself and the implications of the outcome of the appeals court ruling. What follows are excerpts from that conversation.
- As Brazil Charges Its President in Scandal, Compliance Expert Books Trips
- Supreme Court IPR Rejection Would Be 'Very Disappointing' for Some In-House Counsel
- National Retail Federation Finds New GC From Lobbying Firm
- Cardiac Monitoring Cos. to Pay Nearly $13.5M in Whistleblower Settlement
- Millennial Energy Partners Hires Clay Brett as GC
- Legal Departments Keep Huge Percentage of Work In-House. Here's Why.
- Preventing and Resolving Software Implementation Disputes: Lessons for Contracting
- A Possible Landmine for Employers: The Opportunity to Work Act
- In Conversation: A GC and Outside Counsel Compare Notes on Keeping Their Business Relationship Honest and Strong
- Preventing and Resolving Software Implementation Disputes: Litigation
The purpose of this survey is to understand how America's top corporations are compensating their in-house legal staff.
A case study on how a multi-national financial institution leveraged predictive modeling to respond to a regulatory investigation into its sales, marketing and trading behavior.
Financial institutions are challenged to meet compliance obligations in a more cost-effective and agile way. Find out how to integrate your existing compliance programs under one unified umbrella.
Moving your eDiscovery function to a public utility cloud-based platform can improve alignment with the overall IT strategy and create better integration with information governance.
Although every company is different from a culture and risk tolerance perspective, this White Paper contains a checklist for every corporate compliance function to follow.
More than ever, financial firms are being held accountable for the compliance failure of their vendors. Establishing a risk scoring system can help protect firms and prevent liability.
Keep your communications privileged, and ensure that employees understand their role.
Protect your company and its shareholders by educating directors with an overview of their fiduciary duties and the potential consequences, both personal and for the business.
This resource addresses key issues for employers to consider when terminating an employee and best practices to minimize claims of wrongful discharge.
Only the smartest companies can both protect that information and leverage it for business opportunities. Do you have updated, current drafts of these important documents?
As 2016 comes to an end, the financial services industry is facing an increasingly vigilant regulatory landscape. This white Paper examines the key trends to watch in the new year. Learn more now!
Understand the ROI, create a rock-solid case, and get decision makers to buy in.
Knowledge, know-how, and the ability to respond with confidence. Learn the keys to position yourself as a trusted corporate advisor.
The use of social media by individuals in and outside of the workplace is widespread and continues to grow. Create a Social Media policy that protects your company.
A new era of data-driven risk. What organizations need to know about the state of cyber threats, information governance, and e-discovery.
Corporate IT is moving to the cloud.
This white paper discusses what not to believe about arbitration.